- I absolutely love this article—it’s gripping and gently heartbreaking. — Muse editor
- You are one of those rare talents, an excellent writer who can explain non-fiction topics to a younger audience. — Annick Press editor
Non-fiction books for children
NOW AVAILABLE! Extreme Abilities: Amazing Human Feats and the Simple Science Behind Them and Running Wild: Awesome Animals in Motion (Annick Press).
I have also published 22 other non-fiction books for children, including Rocks on the Move: The Rock Cycle and When Earth Shakes (Scholastic Canada). View all books here.
Non-fiction magazine articles for children
I’ve written over 50 magazine articles for children. Here are a few of my favourites:
- How Is a Dinosaur Like a Tree? (Brainspace)
- Sunny One Minute? Pouring the Next? That’s the Troposphere! (Brainspace)
- Do You Believe in Ghosts? (Brainspace)
- Seriously Spooky Séances (Muse)
- Lending a Hairy Hand (Muse)
- Art Alert! (Muse)
- The Thrill of Getting Grubby (Muse)
- Mummies Speak (Muse)
- Beastly Blahs (Muse)